Be future-ready with
PSB Academy, The Future Academy.
For centuries, Asia has been the nexus of the world, where the arts, sciences, and commerce flourish. We believe that it is in Asia where the future of our world will unravel. This is why we are unveiling a Future Academy at the centre of Asia's innovation capital – in the heart of Singapore.
As Singapore's best private education institution*, we are building on over 50 years of history in producing industry-ready graduates. Our expansion with a City Campus at Marina Square will take our student experience to the next level. Students will be inspired by fresh pedagogies, digital learning journeys, and ample avenues for collaboration and co-creation in disciplines across business and management, engineering, and applied sciences.
Asia will continue to be at the forefront of change, and our Future Academy will prepare professionals and fresh school-leavers alike with the necessary industry connections, as we continue to work with our distinguished university partners to imbue them with the skill sets to navigate a future of open possibilities, and thrive in this Asian Century.*Business Excellence and Research Group, Icons of Learning 2016
- Commuters can now enjoy with a direct route to school from City Hall, Esplanade and Promenade MRT stations.
- Wheel-chair friendly features have been built into classrooms, lecture theatres and auditoriums.
- For added convenience to school services, there will also be e-payment and ticketing systems—a first for the school—that will help students make appointments with academic staff or student services.
- In a bid to make learning online and offline a contemporary, seamless experience, the school will also be launching Moodle across all its classrooms: an integrated system that automatically syncs video recording of lessons and lectures with the school’s scheduling systems which can be downloaded.
- For better collaborative learning, there will be acoustically-treated MBA rooms that will not require microphones for voice amplification and auditoriums that can seat more than 300 people.
- Students can enjoy new spaces like a glass-housed radio and television studio for course-related work or entertainment for student-led events
- More breakout areas, including a student hub and town hall, will provide students ample spaces for discussions in-between classes, or for self-study.
- Dynamic lighting that automatically adjusts to suit the time of day, plus natural greenery around the facilities, will simulate an outdoor campus experience indoors.
Our new campus at the heart of Singapore's city centre will occupy a space of more than 100,000 square feet across 2 floors. Designed to be an oasis of learning, the centrally-located campus draws much inspiration from Singapore’s identity as an innovation hub and a garden city, by offering a blend of advanced learning technology, immersed in a refreshingly green environment with natural plants and lighting conditions.
AN OASIS OF LEARNING
Design features around the Future Academy are inspired by natural landscapes from across the world, and are centred on the theme of making “learning an adventure”, to encourage discovery, curiosity and exploration as part of the education journey. Much of the new campus environment is also built for simple and intuitive use, with barrier-free concepts aimed at making the new facilities accessible to our diverse and cosmopolitan student community.
STUDY with PSB Academy
Industry-ready education since 1964
For more info on Diploma and
Our campus address is:
#03-200, Marina Square
6 Raffles Boulevard
355 Jalan Bukit Ho Swee
+65 6390 9000
City Campus operating hours:
Weekdays: 0830 – 2200 hrs
Weekends: 0900 – 1800 hrs
Public Holidays: Closed
GET HERE BY
- City Hall MRT Station (NS25 / EW13), and walk through CityLink Mall to reach Marina Square (turn right and get on the escalator when you see the directional signage indicating Marina Square).
- Esplanade MRT Station (CC3), and access Marina Square via our basement integrated walkway - Marina Link which is located just next to Esplanade MRT Station.
- Promenade MRT Station (CC4 / DT15) and walk through Millenia Walk to reach Marina Square (exit from Millenia Walk’s entrance facing Raffles Boulevard and get on the escalator to Level 2).
- Bus-stops are located along Raffles Avenue, in-front of Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay and Temasek Boulevard, in front of Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- RAFFLES AVENUE (ESPLANADE THEATRE) 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 36, 36A, 36B, 56, 70M, 75, 77, 97, 97E, 106, 111, 133, 162M, 171, 195, 195A, 531, 700A, 857, 960, 961C, NR1, NR2, NR5, NR6, NR7, NR8
- RAFFLES BOULEVARD (PAN PACIFIC SINGAPORE) 36, 36A, 36B, 56, 75, 77, 97, 97E, 106, 107M, 171, 195, 700A, 857, 960, 961C, NR2, NR5, NR7, NR8
- ESPLANADE DRIVE (NEAR ONE RAFFLES LINK) 10, 57, 70, 128, 162, 196, 531, 700, 850E, 868, 971E, NR2, NR5, NR7, NR8
- TEMASEK BOULEVARD (SUNTEC CONVENTION) 36, 36B, 70A, 70M, 97, 97E, 106, 111, 133, 162M, 502, 502A, 518, 518A, 531, 700A, 857, 868
- The passenger pick-up and drop-off point is located near Carl’s Jr. (#01-202) at Level 1 along Raffles Boulevard.
- The entrances to the Marina Square carpark are via Temasek Avenue and Raffles Boulevard. You are recommended to park in the Orange zone.
- Use the following link for carpark maps: http://www.marinasquare.com.sg/directions/carpark
- The taxi stand is located near 7-Eleven (#01-209) at Level 1 along Raffles Boulevard.